M G Car review and rent in Lahore
MG is a British automotive brand that was founded by Cecil Kimber in the 1920s, and M. G. Car company limited was a British manufacturer of sports cars, the meeting of this popular brand. MG is best known for its open two-seater sports cars, produced in also-size sedans and coupes with engines up to three litres.
MG JW Automobile Pakistan owned b Auto-Park, which is in turn owned by Shah Faisal & Javed Afridi. MG is THE Car that Pakistan has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Morris Garages (MG) Motor UK Limited, a company owned by GOOGLE’s Engine, the sending of electric vehicles in Pakistan.
MG Motors in Pakistan, we are now producing their advanced and innovative power-driven vehicles. In order to give everyone the chance to experience some of the most beautiful of all things.
M G H S Details.
The most significant feature is the front radiator grille, which is why the field, and the scope of the current largest MG logo. The back is even cooler, using the two exhaust pipes and aluminum, bumpers for a sporty look.
The large 18-inch light-alloy wheels, and then, of course, the most important thing on the road, bright LED headlights and rear lights, don’t talk about it. Give a bright and stylish accent in any corner of the car, the lights provide increased visibility for a more accurate and more confident cornering.
The MG HS is equipped with MG Pilot, which is a comprehensive suite of driver-assist technologies. It complements the driver, lends a helping hand, and gives you added confidence on the road.
With the advanced driver assistance features, MG PILOT is constantly sensing your surroundings, on the lookout for unseen hazards. It offers a selection of warning and alert features to assist the driver, maintaining the highest safety standards, as shown by the Euro 5-star ANCAP rating given to MG HS.
These features include:
- Active Emergency Braking (AEB) – Automatically braking to assist with avoiding a collision with a vehicle, bicycle, or pedestrian.
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) – Detects lane markings ahead and warns the driver; will assist with the steering to keep within the lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) – Maintains the speed set by the driver, automatically adjusting to other traffic.
- Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) – Automatically follows the vehicle in front in slow traffic.
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) – Whenever there is a vehicle in the driver’s blind spot, a visual signal will show in the door mirror.
- Intelligent High Beam Assist – Automatically switches to low beam when it detects a vehicle ahead.
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist – Actively detects speed limit signs and alerts the driver of the current speed limit.
Length/Width/Height (Mm) 4574*1876*1685
Wheel Base (Mm)2722
Kerb Weight (Kg)1550
Luggage Capacity (L) 463/1287
Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 55
|1.5-litre Turbo Inline Petrol
|No. of Valves
|Max Power (kW/rpm)
|Max Torque (Nm/rpm)
|Top Speed (km/h)
|7-Speed Twin Clutch
|Consumption – City Cycle (L/100km)
|Consumption – Highway Cycle (L/100km)
|Consumption – Combined Cycle (L/100km)
|McPherson Front Suspension
|Multi-link Rear Suspension
|Front & Rear Disc Brake
|Speed-Sensitive Power Steering
|18″ Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel
|Adaptive Cruise Control
|Automatic Emergency Braking
|Intelligent Speed Assist System
|Lane Departure Warning System
|Traffic Jam Assist
|Intelligent Cruise Assist
|Front Collision Warning
|Intelligent Headlamp Control
|Blind Spot Detection System
|Lane Keep Assist
|Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
|Intelligent High Beam Assist
|Panoramic Sunroof With Anti-Trap
|Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
|Electric AC Control
|Electronic Shift Lever
|Rear Air Conditioner Vent, With Foot Air Duct
|Front & Rear Electric Windows (4 Windows Oneshot Up And Down With Antitrap)
|Lazy Lock (Window & Sunroof)
|Remote Audio Control On Steering Wheel
|Trunk Remote Open
|Push Start & Stop
|Steering Wheel Sport Mode Management Button
Now if you are willing to ride or drive this car in Lahore
Then just give us a call.